Follow the scent of copal to the Mayan Village, where the Pre-Hispanic Dances celebrate the arrival of the night. Then admire the Equestrian Show, in which charros and adelitas show their skills in magnificent Aztec horses. To finish emotion with Xcaret Mexico Spectacular, history and folklore represented by more than 300 artists on the stage of the Great Tlachco. Live Xcaret at night.
* Access to the Xcaret Park from 4:00
* Routes in three underground rivers (includes security bag during the tour).
* Open until 5:30 p.m. The presentation of Xcaret México Espectacular.
* Access to the beach, the creek and natural pools.
* Visits to the Coral Reef Aquarium (until 6:45 p.m.), the Butterfly and Aviary (until 6:30 p.m.)
* Mundo de Niños, a fun space only for the little ones.
* Equestrian Show, Voladores de Papantla and Prehispanic Dances.
* Path of the tropical forest.
* Life vests and floating tires.
* Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
* Sanitary, changing rooms and showers.
* Other services (WiFi, ATMs and stores).
* Free parking.
* You must bring your proof of purchase printed.
* Wear comfortable beach clothes, swimsuit. Bring towel and an extra change.
* Your blockers and sunscreens should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide for use in the Park.
In case of not fulfilling this requirement, at the entrance there is a module where you can exchange your blocker for a sample free of chemicals; Your blocker will be returned to you upon departure.
* Take cash or card to buy souvenirs, perform any Optional Activity or acquire the photos of your visit.
* Prices include taxes
* The price of minors will be applicable to those children who measure more than 1 meter and less than 1.40 meters of height
* Prices quoted in US dollars (if paid in local currency will be according to the current exchange rate in the park on the date of service provision)
* Prices subject to change under prior notice